For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesIgG is purified from culture supernatant through a Protein G column and labelled with horseradish peroxidase.
- Clone numberKT35
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
||1/1000. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rat monoclonal [KT37] to GM-CSF (ab106746). Can be used as detection antibody when paired with recommended antibody.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT35] (HRP) images
Sandwich ELISA - GM-CSF antibody [KT35] (HRP) (ab106790)
ab106790, at a 1/1000 dilution, used as the detection antibody in a Sandwich ELISA. The capture antibody is an alternative anti-Human GM-CSF monoclonal.
Western blot - GM-CSF antibody [KT35] (HRP) (ab106790)
Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT35] (HRP) (ab106790)
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT35] (HRP) (ab106790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"