Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT37] (ab106746)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberKT37
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106746 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rat monoclonal [KT35] to GM-CSF (HRP) (ab106790). Can be used as capture antibody when paired with recommended pair.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibodyColony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodySargramostim antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT37] images
Sandwich ELISA using ab106746 at 5µg/ml paired with an HRP-conjugated antibody.
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT37] (ab106746)
ab106746 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.