Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-22E9] (ab13788)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-22E9]See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [MP1-22E9] to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsELISA, Measuring secreted proteins from cells, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react withRat
Recombinant full length protein (Mouse) expressed in yeast.
- Positive controlRecombinant mouse GM-CSF
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMP1-22E9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13788 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISPOT||ELISPOT: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17.2 kDa.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-22E9] (ab13788)
ab13788 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.