Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-31G6] (ab13789)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-31G6]See all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [MP1-31G6] to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsIP, ELISA, Measuring secreted proteins from cells, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Does not react withRat
Recombinant full length protein (Mouse) expressed in yeast.
- General notesAb13789 (for capturing) can be used for Sandwich ELISA with clone MP1-31G6 ab13788, ab45453, ab45470 (for detection).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMP1-31G6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13789 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISPOT: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml, this concentration of antibody can detect less than 100 ng of recombinant mouse GM-CSF under reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 17.2 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-31G6] (ab13789)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hasegawa-Ishii S et al. Defects in cytokine-mediated neuroprotective glial responses to excitotoxic hippocampal injury in senescence-accelerated mouse. Brain Behav Immun : (2010). IHC-FrFl ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20804842) »