Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab14024)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibodySee all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein: APARSPSPST QPWEHVNAIQE ARRLLNLSRDT AAEMNETVEVI SEMFDLQEPTCL QTRLELYKQGL RGSLTKLKGP LTMMASHYKQHC PPTPETSCATQI ITFESFKENLK DFLLVIPFDCW EPVQE, corresponding to amino acids 18-144 of Human GM-CSF.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPeptide immunogen affinity column
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa.
This product has only been tested against the recombinant form of the protein.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibody
- CMCSF antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibody
- CSF 2 antibody
- CSF Alpha antibody
- CSF antibody
- CSF2 antibody
- CSF2_HUMAN antibody
- Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- GM-CSF antibody
- GMCSF antibody
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibody
- MGC131935 antibody
- MGC138897 antibody
- Molgramostin antibody
- Pluripoietin Alpha antibody
- Sargramostim antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody images
Recombinant human GM-CSF as antigen. IgY dilution: 1/2000; Goat anti-IgY Fc-HRP: 1/1000. Colorimetric method for signal development.
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab14024)
ab14024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.