Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab77768)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibodySee all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human GM-CSF.
(Peptide available as ab88237.)
- Positive control
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Active human GM-CSF full length protein
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human thymus tissue lysate as well as the following whole cell lysates: Jurkat; THP1; U937; HL60; HeLa.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77768 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).Can be blocked with GM-CSF peptide (ab88237).|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibody
- CMCSF antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibody
- CSF 2 antibody
- CSF Alpha antibody
- CSF antibody
- CSF2 antibody
- CSF2_HUMAN antibody
- Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- GM-CSF antibody
- GMCSF antibody
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibody
- MGC131935 antibody
- MGC138897 antibody
- Molgramostin antibody
- Pluripoietin Alpha antibody
- Sargramostim antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab77768) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Thymus (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30146)
Lane 2 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : THP1 (Human acute monocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : U937 (Human leukemic monocyte lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HL60 (Human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 77 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab77768)
ab77768 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.