Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab9667)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibodySee all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsNeutralising, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hGM-CSF (human Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor)
- Positive control
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 0.5 µg/ml. for one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hGM-CSF (1.0 ng/ml).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hGM-CSF (using 100µl/well antibody solution).|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibody
- CMCSF antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibody
- CSF 2 antibody
- CSF Alpha antibody
- CSF antibody
- CSF2 antibody
- CSF2_HUMAN antibody
- Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- GM-CSF antibody
- GMCSF antibody
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibody
- MGC131935 antibody
- MGC138897 antibody
- Molgramostin antibody
- Pluripoietin Alpha antibody
- Sargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab9667)
This product has been referenced in:
- Uchida K et al. Granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor autoantibodies and myeloid cell immune functions in healthy individuals. Blood : (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18845791) »