Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab9741)
- Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibodySee all GM-CSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Neutralising, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mGM-CSF (mouse Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human normal tonsil.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect mGM-CSF by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mGM-CSF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect mGM-CSF by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mGM-CSF.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mGM-CSF (0.6 ng/ml), a concentration of 0.012 - 0.02 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
Anti-GM-CSF antibody images
Less than 0.10 ug/ml ab9741 will neutralize 50% of the bioactivity of 1 ng/ml m-GM-CSF.
IHC image of GM-CSF staining in Human normal tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab9741, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody (ab9741)
ab9741 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.