Anti-GM-CSF antibody [mxsghk-GMCSF] (ab40935)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numbermxsghk-GMCSF
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40935 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibodyCMCSF antibodyColony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibodyColony stimulating factor antibodyColony-stimulating factor antibodyCSF 2 antibodyCSF Alpha antibodyCSF antibodyCSF2 antibodyCSF2_HUMAN antibodyEosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGM-CSF antibodyGMCSF antibodyGranulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibodyGranulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibodyMGC131935 antibodyMGC138897 antibodyMolgramostin antibodyPluripoietin Alpha antibodySargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [mxsghk-GMCSF] (ab40935)
ab40935 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.