Anti-GM130 antibody (ab32337)
- Product nameAnti-GM130 antibodySee all GM130 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM130
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) GM130.
(Peptide available as ab32336.)
- Positive controlDrosophila S2 Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22543973|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).Can be blocked with GM130 peptide (ab32336).|
- FunctionGolgi auto-antigen; probably involved in maintaining cis-Golgi structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLGA2 family.
- DomainExtended rod-like protein with coiled-coil domains.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
- 130 kDa cis Golgi matrix protein antibody130 kDa cis-Golgi matrix protein antibodyCis golgi matrix protein GM130 antibody
- GM130 antibodyGM130 autoantigen antibodyGOGA2_HUMAN antibodyGOLGA 2 antibodyGOLGA2 antibodyGolgi autoantigen antibodyGolgi autoantigen golgin subfamily a 2 antibodyGolgi matrix protein GM130 antibodyGolgin 95 antibodygolgin A2 antibodyGolgin subfamily a 2 antibodyGolgin subfamily A member 2 antibodyGolgin-95 antibodyMGC20672 antibodySY11 protein antibody
Anti-GM130 antibody images
Anti-GM130 antibody (ab32337) at 1 µg/ml + Drosophila S2 Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GM130 antibody (ab32337)
This product has been referenced in:
- O'Sullivan NC et al. Reticulon-like-1, the Drosophila orthologue of the Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia gene reticulon 2, is required for organization of endoplasmic reticulum and of distal motor axons. Hum Mol Genet 21:3356-65 (2012). ICC/IF ; Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) . Read more (PubMed: 22543973) »