Anti-GNAI3 antibody (ab108172)
- Product nameAnti-GNAI3 antibodySee all GNAI3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GNAI3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 43-92 (ESGKSTIVKQMKIIHEDGYSEDECKQYKVVVYSNTIQSI IAIIRAMGRLK) of Human GNAI3 (NP_006487).
- Positive controlFetal Brain Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems. G(k) is the stimulatory G protein of receptor-regulated K(+) channels. The active GTP-bound form prevents the association of RGS14 with centrosomes and is required for the translocation of RGS14 from the cytoplasm to the plasma membrane. May play a role in cell division.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-alpha family. G(i/o/t/z) subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Localizes in the centrosomes of interphase and mitotic cells. Detected at the cleavage furrow and/or the midbody.
- 87U6 antibodyFLJ26559 antibodyG protein alpha inhibiting 3 antibody
- G(i) alpha 3 antibodyG(i) alpha-3 antibodyGNAI3 antibodyGNAI3_HUMAN antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) alpha inhibiting activity polypeptide 3 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein G(k) alpha subunit antibodyGuanine nucleotide-binding protein G(k) subunit alpha antibodyOTTHUMP00000013368 antibody
Anti-GNAI3 antibody images
Anti-GNAI3 antibody (ab108172) at 1 µg/ml + Fetal Brain Lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-GNAI3 antibody (ab108172)
ab108172 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.