Anti-GNB1 antibody (ab72484)
- Product nameAnti-GNB1 antibodySee all GNB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GNB1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
A synthetic peptide from the internal part of human GNB1 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein. The peptide is homologous in many species including rat, mouse, zebrafish and xenopus.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/5000.
WB: 1/300 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as a modulator or transducer in various transmembrane signaling systems. The beta and gamma chains are required for the GTPase activity, for replacement of GDP by GTP, and for G protein-effector interaction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat G protein beta family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylation at His-266 by NDKB contributes to G protein activation by increasing the high energetic phosphate transfer onto GDP.
- Entrez Gene: 2782 Human
- Entrez Gene: 14688 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24400 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 322104 Zebrafish
- Omim: 139380 Human
- SwissProt: P62873 Human
- SwissProt: P62874 Mouse
- SwissProt: P54311 Rat
- SwissProt: P79959 Xenopus laevis
- SwissProt: Q6PH57 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 430425 Human
- Unigene: 2344 Mouse
- Unigene: 126047 Rat
- Unigene: 4840 Xenopus laevis
- Unigene: 134498 Zebrafish
- Beta subunit signal transducing proteins GS/GI antibodyG protein beta 1 subunit antibodyGBB1 antibody
- GBB1_HUMAN antibodygnb1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein) beta polypeptide 1 antibodyGuanine nucleotide binding protein beta 1 subunit antibodyGuanine nucleotide-binding protein G(I)/G(S)/G(T) subunit beta-1 antibodyTransducin beta chain 1 antibody
References for Anti-GNB1 antibody (ab72484)
ab72484 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.