For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was peptide affinity purified.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEndothelial receptor that acts as an essential regulator of CNS angiogenesis. Required for normal endothelial cell sprouting and migration in the forebrain and neural tube.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in endothelial cells (at protein level). Abundantly expressed in tumor vessels, heart, placenta, ovary, small intestine, and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. LN-TM7 subfamily.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- DomainBinds to DLG1 through its PDZ-binding motif.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434C211 antibody
- DKFZp434J0911 antibody
- FLJ14390 antibody
References for Anti-GPCR GPR124 antibody (ab26826)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"