Anti-GPCR GPR48 antibody (ab75501)
- Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR48 antibodySee all GPCR GPR48 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR48
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total GPCR GPR48 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human GPCR GPR48
- Positive controlJurkat cell extract
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75501 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 104 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).|
- FunctionOrphan receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in multiple steroidogenic tissues: placenta, ovary, testis and adrenal. Expressed also in spinal cord, thyroid, stomach, trachea, heart, pancreas, kidney, prostate and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- G protein coupled receptor 48 antibodyG-protein coupled receptor 48 antibodyGPR48 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 4 antibodyLeucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 4 antibodyLGR4 antibodyLGR4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPCR GPR48 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR48 antibody (ab75501) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 104 kDa
Observed band size : 104 kDa
References for Anti-GPCR GPR48 antibody (ab75501)
ab75501 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.