Anti-GRASP1 antibody (ab30576)
- Product nameAnti-GRASP1 antibodySee all GRASP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GRASP1
- Specificityab30576 recognises GRASP1.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues from the C terminal region of rat GRASP1, conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
- Positive control
- Rat cerebellar lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1mg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM HEPES. pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30576 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
modificationsProteolytically cleaved by caspase-3.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome.
- DXImx47e antibody
- GRAP1_HUMAN antibody
- GRASP 1 antibody
- GRASP-1 antibody
- GRASP1 antibody
- GRIP 1 associated protein 1 antibody
- GRIP associated protein 1 antibody
- GRIP1 associated protein 1 antibody
- GRIP1-associated protein 1 antibody
- GRIPAP 1 antibody
- GRIPAP1 antibody
- KIAA1167 antibody
- MPMGp800B12492Q3 antibody
- Sfc10 antibody
- TAMALIN antibody
Anti-GRASP1 antibody images
Anti-GRASP1 antibody (ab30576) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat cerebellar lysate
Predicted band size : 96 kDa
Observed band size : 96 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab30576 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10mins) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab30576, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899 Dylight 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.