Anti-GRID1 antibody (ab116371)
- Product nameAnti-GRID1 antibodySee all GRID1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GRID1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 845-875 of Human GRID1 (NP_060021.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse bladder tissue lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116371 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for glutamate. L-glutamate acts as an excitatory neurotransmitter at many synapses in the central nervous system. The postsynaptic actions of Glu are mediated by a variety of receptors that are named according to their selective agonists.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. GRID1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
- GluD1 antibody
- GluR delta 1 antibody
- GluR delta 1 subunit antibody
- GluR delta-1 subunit antibody
- Glutamate receptor delta 1 subunit antibody
- Glutamate receptor delta-1 subunit antibody
- Glutamate receptor ionotropic delta 1 antibody
- GRID 1 antibody
- Grid1 antibody
- GRID1_HUMAN antibody
- KIAA1220 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000020002 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000020003 antibody
Anti-GRID1 antibody images
Anti-GRID1 antibody (ab116371) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse bladder tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
References for Anti-GRID1 antibody (ab116371)
ab116371 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.