Anti-GRIK5 antibody (ab85441)
- Product nameAnti-GRIK5 antibodySee all GRIK5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GRIK5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 468-517 of Human GRIK5 (EDGLYGAPEPNGSWTGMVGELINRKADLAVAAFTITAER EKVIDFSKPFM)
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionReceptor for glutamate. L-glutamate acts as an excitatory neurotransmitter at many synapses in the central nervous system. The postsynaptic actions of Glu are mediated by a variety of receptors that are named according to their selective agonists. This receptor binds kainate > quisqualate > domoate > L-glutamate >> AMPA >> NMDA = 1S,3R-ACPD.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. GRIK5 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
- EAA 2 antibodyEAA2 antibodyExcitatory amino acid receptor 2 antibody
- GluRgamma2 antibodyGlutamate receptor antibodyGlutamate receptor KA 2 antibodyGlutamate receptor KA-2 antibodyGlutamate receptor KA2 antibodyGlutamate receptor, ionotropic kainate 5 [Precursor] antibodyGlutamate receptor, ionotropic, kainate 5 (gamma 2) antibodyGlutamate receptor, ionotropic, kainate 5 antibodyGRIK 2 antibodyGRIK 5 antibodyGRIK2 antibodyGrik5 antibodyGRIK5_HUMAN antibodyiGlu5 antibodyionotropic kainate 5 antibodyKA2 antibodyMGC118086 antibody
Anti-GRIK5 antibody images
Anti-GRIK5 antibody (ab85441) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 109 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of Mouse Retina tissue at an antibody concentration of 25µg/ml using anti-GRIK5 antibody (ab85441)
References for Anti-GRIK5 antibody (ab85441)
ab85441 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.