Anti-GSE1 antibody (ab83553)
- Product nameAnti-GSE1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GSE1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 71-120 (EEPRGSSLSS ESSPVSSPAT NHSSPASTPK RVPMGPIIVP PGGHSVPSTP) of Human GSE1 (NP_055430)
- Positive control721_B cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 144 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 136 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Genetic suppressor element 1 antibodyGse1 antibodyGSE1_HUMAN antibodyKIAA0182 antibody
Anti-GSE1 antibody images
Anti-GSE1 antibody (ab83553) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 136 kDa
Observed band size : 144 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GSE1 antibody (ab83553)
ab83553 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.