Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1] (ab54221)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1]See all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9D5G1] to GSK3 alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant fragment of GSK3 alpha (Human) expressed in E.coli strain BL21 (DE3)
- Positive controlHela cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9D5G1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54221 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1] images
Lane 1 : Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1] (ab54221)
Lane 2 : Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1] (ab54221) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : Truncated GSK3 alpha recombinant protein
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence analysis of Hela cells using ab54221 (1/200 dilution) showing cytoplasmic localization.
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [9D5G1] (ab54221)
ab54221 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.