Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [EP793Y] (ab40870)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [EP793Y]See all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP793Y] to GSK3 alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N-terminal residues of Human GSK3 alpha.
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate; human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP793Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [EP793Y] images
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [EP793Y] (ab40870) at 1/5000 dilution + 10ug HeLa cell lysate.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
ab4870 at 1/50 dilution, staining GSK3 alpha in Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded section.
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [EP793Y] (ab40870)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yamaguchi N et al. Dysfunctional ryanodine receptor and cardiac hypertrophy: role of signaling molecules. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 300:H2187-95 (2011). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21421818) »
- Yamauchi K & Kurosaka A Expression and function of glycogen synthase kinase-3 in human hair follicles. Arch Dermatol Res 302:263-70 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 19705135) »