Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a1] (HRP) (ab24864)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a1] (HRP)See all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SBGSK3a1] to GSK3 alpha (HRP)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for human GSK3 alpha.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSBGSK3a1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24864 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a1] (HRP) (ab24864)
ab24864 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.