For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a1] (HRP)
See all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [SBGSK3a1] to GSK3 alpha (HRP)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for human GSK3 alpha.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberSBGSK3a1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686D0638 antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a1] (HRP) (ab24864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"