Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a2] - BSA and Azide free (ab25032)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a2] - BSA and Azide freeSee all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SBGSK3a2] to GSK3 alpha - BSA and Azide free
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific to GSK3 alpha.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSBGSK3a2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25032 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody [SBGSK3a2] - BSA and Azide free (ab25032)
ab25032 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.