Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab28490)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibodySee all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GSK3 alpha
- Specificityab28490 recognises GSK3.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
A region within synthetic peptide: MSGGGPSGGG PGGSGRARTS SFAEPGGGGG GGGGGPGGSA SGPGGTGGGK, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-50 of Human GSK3 alpha
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28490 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody images
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab28490) at 1.25 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate.
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab28490)
ab28490 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.