For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686D0638 antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody images
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab37765)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"