Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab37765)
- Product nameAnti-GSK3 alpha antibodySee all GSK3 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to GSK3 alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: PGVKLGRDSGKV, corresponding to amino acids 89 100 of Human GSK3 alpha
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- FunctionImplicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DKFZp686D0638 antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibodyGlycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha antibody
- GSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3 alpha antibodyGSK 3A antibodyGSK-3 alpha antibodyGSK3A antibodyGSK3A_HUMAN antibodyGSK3alpha antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase GSK3A antibody
Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody images
Analysis of free GSK3A peptide (5µg/ml) by ELISA. With ab37765 as primary antigen and HRP conjugated Goat anti IgY as secondary.
References for Anti-GSK3 alpha antibody (ab37765)
ab37765 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.