Anti-GTPBP9 antibody (ab51077)
- Product nameAnti-GTPBP9 antibodySee all GTPBP9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GTPBP9
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
A region within synthetic peptide: QGLGNAFLSH ISACDGIFHL TRAFEDDDIT HVEGSVDPIR DIEIIHEELQ, corresponding to amino acids 104-153 of Human GTPBP9
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate, Human intestine This antibody gave a positive result in IF in the following Formaldehyde/Methanol fixed cell line: HCT116
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51077 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes ATP, and can also hydrolyze GTP with lower efficiency. Has lower affinity for GTP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP1/OBG family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DKFZp313H1942 antibodyDNA damage-regulated overexpressed in cancer 45 protein antibodyDOC45 antibody
- EC 3.6.3 antibodyGBP45 antibodyGTP-binding protein 9 (putative) antibodyGTP-binding protein 9 antibodyGTP-binding protein PTD004 antibodyhomologous yeast-44.2 protein antibodyObg like ATPase 1 antibodyObg-like ATPase 1 antibodyOLA1 antibodyOLA1_HUMAN antibodyPTD004 antibody
Anti-GTPBP9 antibody images
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-GTPBP9 antibody (ab51077) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml with skim milk/ PBS at 5 %
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
ab51077 at 4.0 µg/ml staining epithelial cells of the intestinal villus from human intestine; paraffin embedded; magnification 400x.
ab51077 stained HCT116 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab51077 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-GTPBP9 antibody (ab51077)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang J et al. OLA1, an Obg-like ATPase, suppresses antioxidant response via nontranscriptional mechanisms. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:15356-61 (2009). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19706404) »