Galectin 1 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119595)
- Product nameGalectin 1 Mouse ELISA KitSee all Galectin 1 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab119595 Galectin 1 Mouse ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. Mouse GALECTIN-1 specific-specific polyclonal antibodies were precoated onto 96-well plates. The mouse specific detection polyclonal antibodies were biotinylated. The test samples and biotinylated detection antibodies were added to the wells subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse GALECTIN-1 amount of sample captured in plate.
No detectable cross-reactivity with any other cytokine.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 96-well plate precoated with anti-mouse Galectin 1 antibody (12 strips) 1 unit ABC diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody diluent buffer 1 x 12ml Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-mouse Galectin-1 antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant mouse Galectin 1 standard 2 x 10ng Sample diluent buffer 1 x 30ml TMB color developing agent 1 x 10ml TMB stop solution 1 x 10ml
- 14 kDa laminin-binding protein14 kDa lectinBeta galactoside binding protein 14kDa
- Beta-galactoside-binding lectin L-14-IGal-1GAL1GalaptinGalectin-1GBPHBLHLBP14HPLLactose-binding lectin 1Lectin galactoside-binding soluble 1LEG1_HUMANLGALS1Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12S-Lac lectin 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119595 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Galectin 1 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab119595)
ab119595 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.