Anti-Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibody (ab130350)
- Product nameAnti-Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibodySee all Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gamma-tubulin complex component 3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 786-816 of Human Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 (NP_006313.1).
- Positive control293 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130350 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.|
- FunctionGamma-tubulin complex is necessary for microtubule nucleation at the centrosome.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCP family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
- Gamma-ring complex protein 104 kDa antibodyGamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibodyGCP-3 antibody
- GCP3 antibodyGCP3_HUMAN antibodyh104p antibodyhGCP3 antibodyhGrip104 antibodyhSpc98 antibodySPBC98 antibodySpc98p antibodySpindle pole body protein Spc98 homolog antibodyTUBGCP3 antibodyTubulin gamma complex associated protein 3 antibody
Anti-Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibody images
Anti-Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibody (ab130350) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 104 kDa
References for Anti-Gamma-tubulin complex component 3 antibody (ab130350)
ab130350 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.