Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab22600)
- Product nameAnti-Gata6 antibodySee all Gata6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gata6
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Pig
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 500 to the C-terminus of Human Gata6.
(Peptide available as ab24410.)
- Positive controlHuman embryonic stem cells differentiated into mesendoderm. This antibody also gave a positive signal in D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).Can be blocked with Gata6 peptide (ab24410) or Gata6 peptide (ab24411). Abcam recommends using milk as the blocking agent.|
- FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Gata binding factor 6 antibodyGata binding protein 6 antibodyGATA-binding factor 6 antibody
- Gata6 antibodyGATA6_HUMAN antibodyTranscription factor Gata 6 antibodyTranscription factor GATA-6 antibody
Anti-Gata6 antibody images
Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab22600) at 1 µg/ml + D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 73 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
Image courtesy of Human Protein Atlas
ab22600 staining Gata6 in Human stomach, with strong staining within the glandular cells. Paraffin embedded human stomach was incubated with ab22600 (1/80 dilution) for 30 mins at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed by heat induction in citrate buffer pH 6.
ab22600 was tested in a tissue microarray (TMA) containing a wide range of normal and cancer tissues as well as a cell microarray consisting of a range of commonly used, well characterised human cell lines. Further results for this antibody can be found at www.proteinatlas.org.
References for Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab22600)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sun L et al. Angiotensin II induces apoptosis in intestinal epithelial cells through the AT2 receptor, GATA-6 and the Bax pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 424:663-8 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22776205) »
- Spelat R et al. Serine 111 phosphorylation regulates OCT4A protein subcellular distribution and degradation. J Biol Chem 287:38279-88 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23024368) »