Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
- Product nameAnti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibodySee all General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-term (Human)
- Positive controlRat brain membrane cell lysate, Hela cells, human colon carcinoma (IHC-p).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.
WB: 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role in intracellular trafficking and contributes to the macromolecular organization of group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) at synapses.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Localized at postsynaptic membranes.
- General receptor for phosphoinositides 1-associated scaffold protein antibodyGRASP antibodyGRASP_HUMAN antibody
- GRP1 (general receptor for phosphoinositides 1) associated scaffold protein antibodyGRP1 associated scaffold protein antibodyGRP1-associated scaffold protein antibodyTamalin antibody
Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody images
Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884) at 1/10000 dilution + Rat brain membrane cell lysate. at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 37 kDa (possible non-specific binding),55 kDa (possible non-specific binding),70 kDa (possible non-specific binding).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using ab40884 diluted 1:100
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab40884 diluted 1:50.
References for Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
ab40884 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.