For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody
See all General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the C-term (Human)
- Positive control
- Rat brain membrane cell lysate, Hela cells, human colon carcinoma (IHC-p).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/100.
IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.
WB: 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role in intracellular trafficking and contributes to the macromolecular organization of group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) at synapses.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Localized at postsynaptic membranes.
Information by UniProt
- General receptor for phosphoinositides 1-associated scaffold protein antibody
- Grasp antibody
- GRASP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody images
Western blot - General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884) at 1/10000 dilution + Rat brain membrane cell lysate. at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa
Additional bands at : 37 kDa (possible non-specific binding),55 kDa (possible non-specific binding),70 kDa (possible non-specific binding).
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using ab40884 diluted 1:100
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab40884 diluted 1:50.
References for Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab40884)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"