Anti-Giantin antibody [9B6] - Golgi Marker (ab37266)
- Product nameAnti-Giantin antibody [9B6] - Golgi MarkerSee all Giantin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9B6] to Giantin - Golgi Marker
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Full length protein of Rat Giantin.
- Positive controlHeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9B6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37266 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1-2µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMay participate in forming intercisternal cross-bridges of the Golgi complex.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 372 kDa Golgi complex associated protein antibody372 kDa Golgi complex-associated protein antibodyGCP antibody
- GCP372 antibodyGiantin antibodyGOGB1_HUMAN antibodyGOLGB1 antibodyGolgi autoantigen golgin subfamily a member 1 antibodyGolgi autoantigen golgin subfamily b macrogolgin (with transmembrane signal) 1 antibodyGolgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily b, macrogolgin 1 antibodyGolgi complex associated protein 372kDa antibodyGolgi complex associated protein 372kDa antibodyGolgi complex-associated protein 372kDa antibodyGolgi complex-associated protein 372kDa antibodyGolgin B1 antibodyGolgin B1, golgi integral membrane protein antibodyGolgin subfamily B member 1 antibodyGOLIM1 antibodyMacrogolgin antibodyMacrogolgin antibodyMGC33154 antibody
Anti-Giantin antibody [9B6] - Golgi Marker images
ICC/IF image of ab37266 stained human HeLa cells. The cells were methanol fixed (5 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab37266, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Image-iTTM FX Signal Enhancer was used as the primary blocking agent, 5% BSA (in TBS-T) was used for all other blocking steps. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red).
ab37266 (1/200) staining Giantin in assynchronous HeLa cells (green). Cells were fixed in Methanol and counterstained with DAPI (red) in order to highlight the nucleus. Please refer to Abreview for further experimental details.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab37266 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab37266, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ICC/IF image of ab37266 stained Hek293 cells. The cells were 4% paraformaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab37266, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96879, DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h.DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Giantin antibody [9B6] - Golgi Marker (ab37266)
This product has been referenced in:
- Campos SK et al. Opposing Effects of Bacitracin on Human Papillomavirus Type 16 Infection: Enhancement of Binding and Entry and Inhibition of Endosomal Penetration. J Virol : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22345461) »
- Franz-Wachtel M et al. Global detection of protein kinase D-dependent phosphorylation events in nocodazole-treated human cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:160-70 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22496350) »