Anti-Gli1 antibody (ab94927)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa. Note: 1/400 is the suggested starting working dilution.|
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional activator. May regulate the transcription of specific genes during normal development. May play a role in craniofacial development and digital development, as well as development of the central nervous system and gastrointestinal tract. Mediates SHH signaling and thus cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Tissue specificityTestis, myometrium and fallopian tube. Also expressed in the brain with highest expression in the cerebellum, optic nerve and olfactory tract.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GLI C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated in vitro by ULK3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Tethered in the cytoplasm by binding to SUFU. Activation and translocation to the nucleus is promoted by interaction with STK36. Phosphorylation by ULK3 may promote nuclear localization. Translocation to the nucleus is promoted by interaction with ZIC1.
- Gli 1 antibodyGLI antibodyGLI family zinc finger 1 antibody
- GLI Kruppel family member 1 antibodygli1 antibodyGLI1_HUMAN antibodyGlioma associated oncogene 1 antibodyGlioma associated oncogene homolog 1 (zinc finger protein) antibodyGlioma associated oncogene homolog antibodyGlioma-associated oncogene antibodyOncogene GLI antibodyZfp 5 antibodyZfp5 antibodyZinc finger protein GLI 1 antibodyZinc finger protein GLI1 antibody
Anti-Gli1 antibody images
Anti-Gli1 antibody (ab94927) at 10 µg/ml + RMS-13 lysate at 15 µg
Mouse anti-rabbit HRP at 1/200000 dilution
Predicted band size : 118 kDa
References for Anti-Gli1 antibody (ab94927)
ab94927 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.