Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362)
- Product nameAnti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibodySee all Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase protein.
- Positive control
- Induced Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase E.Coli total lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the rate-limiting step of the oxidative pentose-phosphate pathway, which represents a route for the dissimilation of carbohydrates besides glycolysis. The main function of this enzyme is to provide reducing power (NADPH) and pentose phosphates for fatty acid and nucleic acid synthesis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform Long is found in lymphoblasts, granulocytes and sperm.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 1/3.
- Involvement in diseaseChronic non-spherocytic hemolytic anemia
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
- G6PD antibody
- G6PD_HUMAN antibody
- G6PD1 antibody
- G6pdx antibody
- Glucose 6 phosphate 1 dehydrogenase antibody
- Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase antibody
- Glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase, G6PD antibody
- Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase antibody
- MET19 antibody
- POS10 antibody
- Zwf1p antibody
Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody images
Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362) at 1/3000 dilution + Induced Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase E.Coli total lysate
goat anti-rabbit HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362)
ab80362 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.