Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362)
- Product nameAnti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibodySee all Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase protein.
- Positive controlInduced Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase E.Coli total lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProduces pentose sugars for nucleic acid synthesis and main producer of NADPH reducing power.
- Tissue specificityIsoform Long is found in lymphoblasts, granulocytes and sperm.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 1/3.
- Involvement in diseaseChronic non-spherocytic hemolytic anemia (CNSHA) [MIM:305900]: Deficiency of G6PD is associated with hemolytic anemia in two different situations. First, in areas in which malaria has been endemic, G6PD-deficiency alleles have reached high frequencies (1% to 50%) and deficient individuals, though essentially asymptomatic in the steady state, have a high risk of acute hemolytic attacks. Secondly, sporadic cases of G6PD deficiency occur at a very low frequencies, and they usually present a more severe phenotype. Several types of CNSHA are recognized. Class-I variants are associated with severe NSHA; class-II have an activity <10% of normal; class-III have an activity of 10% to 60% of normal; class-IV have near normal activity. Note=The disease is caused by mutations affecting the gene represented in this entry.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase family.
- G6PD antibodyG6PD_HUMAN antibodyG6PD1 antibody
- G6pdx antibodyGlucose 6 phosphate 1 dehydrogenase antibodyGlucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase antibodyGlucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase, G6PD antibodyGlucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase antibodyMET19 antibodyPOS10 antibodyZwf1p antibody
Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody images
Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362) at 1/3000 dilution + Induced Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase E.Coli total lysate
goat anti-rabbit HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody (ab80362)
ab80362 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.