Anti-Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase antibody (ab99189)
- Product nameAnti-Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase antibodySee all Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Pig, Cynomolgus Monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide: RERMFNGEKINYT by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 81-93 of Human Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase (NP_000166.2)
- Positive control
- Human heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
- FunctionBesides it's role as a glycolytic enzyme, mammalian GPI can function as a tumor-secreted cytokine and an angiogenic factor (AMF) that stimulates endothelial cell motility. GPI is also a neurotrophic factor (Neuroleukin) for spinal and sensory neurons.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 2/4.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GPI are the cause of hemolytic anemia non-spherocytic due to glucose phosphate isomerase deficiency (HA-GPID) [MIM:613470]. It is a form of anemia in which there is no abnormal hemoglobin or spherocytosis. It is caused by glucose phosphate isomerase deficiency. Severe GPI deficiency can be associated with hydrops fetalis, immediate neonatal death and neurological impairment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPI family.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Ser-185 by CK2 has been shown to decrease enzymatic activity and may contribute to secretion by a non-classical secretory pathway.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted.
- AMF antibody
- Aurocrine motility factor antibody
- Autocrine motility factor antibody
- DKFZp686C13233 antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- G6PI_HUMAN antibody
- Glucose phosphate isomerase antibody
- Glucose-6-phosphate isomerase antibody
- GNPI antibody
- GPI antibody
- Gpi1 antibody
- Hexose monophosphate isomerase antibody
- Hexosephosphate isomerase antibody
- Neuroleukin antibody
- NLK antibody
- Oxoisomerase antibody
- PGI antibody
- PHI antibody
- Phosphoglucose isomerase antibody
- Phosphohexomutase antibody
- Phosphohexose isomerase antibody
- Phosphosaccharomutase antibody
- SA 36 antibody
- SA-36 antibody
- SA36 antibody
- Sperm antigen 36 antibody
Anti-Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase antibody images
Anti-Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase antibody (ab99189) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human heart lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
References for Anti-Glucose 6 phosphate isomerase antibody (ab99189)
ab99189 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.