Glucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102532)
- Product nameGlucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts, Cell culture media
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Sensitivity> 0.01 mU/well
- Assay time2h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Glucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) provides a convenient tool for sensitive detection of the GDH in a variety of samples. The GDH present in sample will recognize D-glucose as a specific substrate leading to a proportional color development. The activity of GDH can be easily quantified colorimetrically (λ = 450 nm).
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
This assay detects GDH activity as low as 0.01 mU.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 100 tests 1 kit Developer (Lyophilized) Red 1 vial 1 vial GDH Assay Buffer NM 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml GDH Positive Control (Lyophilized) Green 1 vial 1 vial Glucose Blue 1 x 1.2ml 1 x 1.2ml NADH Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 1 vial 1 vial
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Glucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) images
Example of NADH standard curve obtained using ab102532
Example of Bovine Liver Sample test curves obtained using ab102532
References for Glucose Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102532)
ab102532 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.