Anti-Glucose Transporter GLUT4 antibody [1F8] (ab35826)
Publishing research using ab35826? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab35826 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Reed SE et al. A role for Rab14 in the endocytic trafficking of GLUT4 in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. J Cell Sci 126:1931-41 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23444368
- Dubuisson O et al. PPARgamma-independent increase in glucose uptake and adiponectin abundance in fat cells. Endocrinology 152:3648-60 (2011). PubMed: 21791563
- Wada T et al. Progesterone inhibits glucose uptake by affecting diverse steps of insulin signaling in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E881-8 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20071559
- Tsutsumi YM et al. Role of caveolin-3 and glucose transporter-4 in isoflurane-induced delayed cardiac protection. Anesthesiology 112:1136-45 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20418694
- Yin J et al. Role of hypoxia in obesity-induced disorders of glucose and lipid metabolism in adipose tissue. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 296:E333-42 (2009). PubMed: 19066318