Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody (ab113090)
- Product nameAnti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibodySee all Glutathione Peroxidase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Glutathione Peroxidase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH corresponding to residues in Human Glutathione Peroxidase 1.
- Positive controlHuman Breast and Liver tissues; MOLT4 and Raji whole cell lysates; HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 79% Tris glycine, 20% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionProtects the hemoglobin in erythrocytes from oxidative breakdown.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AL033363 antibodyCellular glutathione peroxidase antibodyGlutathione peroxidase 1 antibody
- Glutathione peroxidase antibodyGPx 1 antibodyGPx-1 antibodyGPX1 antibodyGPX1_HUMAN antibodyGPXD antibodyGSHPx-1 antibodyGSHPX1 antibodyMGC14399 antibodyMGC88245 antibody
Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody images
ab113090 at 10 µg/ml staining Glutathione Peroxidase 1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113090 at 10 µg/ml staining Glutathione Peroxidase 1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody (ab113090) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
ab113090 at 1/200 dilution staining Glutathione Peroxidase 1 in HeLa cells by Immunfluorescence. The lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody (ab113090)
ab113090 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.