Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 2 antibody (ab36140)
- Product nameAnti-Glutathione Peroxidase 2 antibodySee all Glutathione Peroxidase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Glutathione Peroxidase 2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide: SLDGEKVDFN, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 15-24 of Human Glutathione Peroxidase 2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36140 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
- FunctionCould play a major role in protecting mammals from the toxicity of ingested organic hydroperoxides. Tert-butyl hydroperoxide, cumene hydroperoxide and linoleic acid hydroperoxide but not phosphatidycholine hydroperoxide, can act as acceptors.
- Tissue specificityMostly in liver and gastrointestinal tract, not found in heart or kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mainly cytoplasmic.
- Gastrointestinal glutathione peroxidase antibodyGI GPx antibodyGlutathione Peroxidase 2 (gastrointestinal) antibody
- Glutathione Peroxidase 2 (gastrointestinal) antibodyGlutathione peroxidase 2 antibodyGlutathione peroxidase gastrointestinal antibodyGlutathione peroxidase related protein 2 antibodyGlutathione peroxidase-gastrointestinal antibodyGlutathione peroxidase-related protein 2 antibodyGPRP antibodyGPRP-2 antibodyGPX 2 antibodyGPX 2 antibodyGPx-2 antibodyGPx-GI antibodyGPX2 antibodyGPX2_HUMAN antibodyGSHPx 2 antibodyGSHPx GI antibodyGSHPx-2 antibodyGSHPX-GI antibodyGSHPX-GI antibody
Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 2 antibody images
Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 2 antibody (ab36140) at 1 µg/ml + Human Prostate lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane).
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 2 antibody (ab36140)
ab36140 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.