Anti-Glycogen synthase 1 antibody [3A7] (ab110027)
- Product nameAnti-Glycogen synthase 1 antibody [3A7]See all Glycogen synthase 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3A7] to Glycogen synthase 1
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Glycogen synthase 1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive controlHEK393 cell lysate, K562 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3A7
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionTransfers the glycosyl residue from UDP-Glc to the non-reducing end of alpha-1,4-glucan.
- PathwayGlycan biosynthesis; glycogen biosynthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GYS1 are the cause of muscle glycogen storage disease type 0 (GSD0b) [MIM:611556]; also known as muscle glycogen synthase deficiency. GSD0b is a metabolic disorder characterized by fasting hypoglycemia presenting in infancy or early childhood. The role of muscle glycogen is to provide critical energy during bursts of activity and sustained muscle work.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 3 family.
- Glycogen [starch] synthase antibodyGlycogen synthase 1 (muscle) antibodyGlycogen synthase 1 antibody
- GSY antibodyGYS antibodyGys1 antibodyGYS1_HUMAN antibodymuscle antibody
Anti-Glycogen synthase 1 antibody [3A7] images
Anti-Glycogen synthase 1 antibody [3A7] (ab110027) at 1/500 dilution + HEK393 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of K562 cells using ab110027 (green) and negative control (purple).
The proposed dilution of ab110027 for ELISA is 1/10000.
References for Anti-Glycogen synthase 1 antibody [3A7] (ab110027)
ab110027 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.