Anti-Glycoprotein hormones (alpha 5) antibody [INN-hFSH-158] (ab11386)
- Product nameAnti-Glycoprotein hormones (alpha 5) antibody [INN-hFSH-158]See all Glycoprotein hormones (alpha 5) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [INN-hFSH-158] to Glycoprotein hormones (alpha 5)
- SpecificityAb11386 reacts with the alpha 5 epitope on the alpha subunit of hCG, hLH, hFSH, hISH and the free alpha subunit.It does not react with hCGB, hCGBcf, hCGBn, ctp hCGB or hLHB.
- Tested applicationsELISA, RIA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- General notesThe alpha 5 epitope is destroyed upon iodination.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberINN-hFSH-158
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11386 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|RIA||RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe four human glycoprotein hormones chorionic gonadotropin (CG), luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) are dimers consisting of alpha and beta subunits that are associated noncovalently. The alpha subunits of these hormones are identical, however, their beta chains are unique and confer biological specificity. The alpha subunit belongs to the glycoprotein hormones alpha chain family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibodyCG alpha antibodyCGA antibody
- Choriogonadotropin alpha chain antibodyChorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha antibodyChorionic gonadotropin, alpha polypeptide antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyFollicle stimulating hormone alpha subunit antibodyFollitropin alpha chain antibodyFSH alpha antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha chain antibodyGlycoprotein hormones alpha polypeptide 5 antibodyGlycoprotein hormones, alpha polypeptide antibodyLSH alpha antibodyLuteinizing hormone alpha chain antibodyLutropin alpha chain antibodyPituitary hormone antibodyThyroid stimulating hormone alpha chain antibodyThyrotropin alpha chain antibodyTSH alpha antibody
References for Anti-Glycoprotein hormones (alpha 5) antibody [INN-hFSH-158] (ab11386)
ab11386 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.