Anti-Gm8008 antibody (ab125319)
- Product nameAnti-Gm8008 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gm8008
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 288-337 (QVILHLRTHT KEKPYKCSEC GRAYRYSSQL IQHQRKHNEE KGTLLFTSQV) of Mouse Gm8008 (XP_987724.2).
- Positive controlMouse liver lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125319 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- EG666257 antibodyzinc finger protein 660 antibody
Anti-Gm8008 antibody images
Anti-Gm8008 antibody (ab125319) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse liver lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-Gm8008 antibody (ab125319)
ab125319 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.