Goat Control IgG (ab37373)
- Product nameGoat Control IgGSee all Goat isotype controls ...
- SpecificityThis antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Flow Cyt, ChIP/Chip more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
- Goat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37373 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ChIP/Chip||ChIP/Chip: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat Control IgG (ab37373)
This product has been referenced in:
- Murta D et al. Dynamics of Notch pathway expression during mouse testis post-natal development and along the spermatogenic cycle. PLoS One 8:e72767 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 24015274) »
- Mathew R et al. BTB-ZF factors recruit the E3 ligase cullin 3 to regulate lymphoid effector programs. Nature 491:618-21 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 23086144) »