Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP) (ab98535)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: 1/2000 - 1/20000, Chemiluminescent: 1/5000 - 1/25000).|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - (Fab')2 (HRP) (ab98535)
ab98535 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.