Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab98528)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98528 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (as Primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent).|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - Fc (Biotin) (ab98528)
ab98528 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.