Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2, pre-adsorbed (ab98754)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2, pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAntiserum has been cross adsorbed against human and rat immunosorbents.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Human, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98754 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. Coating: Use 1/100-1/500 dilution; Primary: Use 1/1,000-1/30,000 dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: Use 1/1,000-1/10,000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/1,000-1/30,000 dilution.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - (Fab')2, pre-adsorbed (ab98754)
ab98754 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.