Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (AP) (ab98651)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (AP)See all IgM secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98651 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (primary).|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (chemiluminescent).|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (AP) (ab98651)
ab98651 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.