Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab98485)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC more details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to HRP.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98485 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/25000. (Colorimetric: /2,000-1/20,000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: 1/5,000-1/25,000 dilution).|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab98485)
ab98485 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.