Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab98511)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Fluorescein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98511 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab98511)
ab98511 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.