Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab6275)
- Product nameGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (Biotin), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin, anti-Goat Serum, Rat IgG, Rat IgG F(ab')2 and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Rat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse and Human Serum Proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Immunomicroscopy more details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG F(ab')2 fragment
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/400000.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - (Fab')2 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab6275)
ab6275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.