Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6823)
- Product nameGoat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. It was tested against anti goat F(c) fragment to verify no contaminating goat F(c) was present in the fraction. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC more details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) images
Ab6823 was used with the primary antibody ab15263 in IHC-P. See Abreview on ab15263.
References for Goat F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6823)
This product has been referenced in:
- van den Driesche S et al. Expression and regulation of oestrogen receptors in the human corpus luteum. Reproduction 135:509-17 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18367511) »