Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6578)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin and anti-Donkey Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Donkey IgG F(c).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Immunomicroscopy more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA (IgG and protease free), 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Donkey IgG Fab molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/8000 - 1/36000.
IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Goat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using Peroxidase Conjugated Streptavidin and ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/8000 to 1/36000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product.
Suitable for other antibody based assays using streptavidin or avidin conjugates requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab6578)
This product has been referenced in:
- Graham BB et al. Schistosomiasis-induced experimental pulmonary hypertension: role of interleukin-13 signaling. Am J Pathol 177:1549-61 (2010). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 20671265) »